Tuesday, September 11, 2007

WELCOME BACK THANK YOU


im sure my fans were wondering wear i was at. well i took a vacation. actually a disability vacation. remeber how i got my hand slammed in the car door at the hospital. well folks it got crushed and broken in several places not only did i get a cast...i took a week sick not because it hurt but cuz i didnt want to be outside.

"so kevin where did you go? jamaca? los vegas? germany?"

NOPE i stayed right here in Commerce, CA. in fact i didnt do anything. i slept in everyday. i gut a 5 pound roll of hamburger and fried it on up......i ate it every day it was so

sanyway. so i did do one thing but it kind of socked...i went to a club on sunday night. i was bored and wanted to meat some nw frends because larry mcentire is on medication and sleeps all day.


i borrowed my brothers sportbike and i went to a place called 3clubs in hollywood. i had to go alone because my firend dade is in wyoming. i want ed to meet a girl but i think they didnt like my broken hand or my green cast, or my shirt becasue nobody seemed interested on the dance floor. i have a big cast on my hand and it stretched out my tshirt sleeve and my shirt collar so i looked gross. the collar was twice as big as it should have been. i talked to one girl and told her that this club is cool but you should try paint dancing and she said she was waiting for her *boyfeirnd*. sheesh...i got my dance on a little bat but i left early around 8:00

one cool thing i saw a stray dog in front of the club and it was really friendly so i petted it and looked at its coller. it was a nice dog i was going to take it home but i couldnt get him to stay on the motorcycle and it was 2 far 2 walk anyway i petted him until someone came out of the club and said i gotta get going sheesh what a nite/.

No comments:

SUBMIT AWESOME POEMS!