Wednesday, September 10, 2008

hittin on a ambulance




ok so my readers know my brother has a sleep dis order where he sleeps all the time. This aint no thing. We all got used to it and its just cool now except that larry is home all the time and he gets mad if I am to loud or if I play the radio loud.
Ok so no big deal. But a lot of times lately larry has been feeling really bad and had called for an ambulance. At frist this was make me afraid but now im used to seein them about once a month or so. He even got raced to the hospital a few times and had to stay over nite once. But he is ok folks.
So last week I was out on the town walking to the riteaid for some pepsi 12 packs and chips for watchin a movie called ‘transofrmers’ it was cool. But I walked up to the house and what do you know a ambulance is there for larry. As I walked past the ambulance I wasn’t thinkin and I was poundin my hand on the side of the body. I was hittin on it pretty hard and some dude comes out of the driver spot in front of me and starts getting mad. Like “hey we got sensitive stuff in there and people workin” and I said “well you drive with the sensitive stuff and people workin and thats a little more then me hittin o the side buddy” and he got mad like I insalted him but all I did was tap the side and he said something like I could get arrested for that and I said “I don’t think so” but then they brought larry out and he had to go to the hospital again. So the crew juss jumped in there are raced off. So I didn’t get arrested.

So I wanted to ask is that true?


also
what year did you graduate from?

No comments:

SUBMIT AWESOME POEMS!