Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ALABAMA


a new song 4 2009

"alabama"
by kev Mcentire

--whispering--
it is a big deal
i leave california for alabama
its not a dream really
its a destination for me


--singing--
oh...to alabama - thats where i go
its not home but thats where i go
not to be alone
not for the company
not for the cities
ill be sittin pretty
i go for the alabama
al-la-la-la-la la

im a alabama man i got a alabama plan
al-la al-la bama cities
i travel out to you, oh you
al-la la bama hi-ways
my hat stands tall
on my head and the hat says alabama
al-la al-la bama man

--whispering--
most wont understand
the alabama land
its not a dream for me
it just keeps calling me

--singing--
oh...the radio wont stop playin
alabama songs and alabama sayings
i learn about you sweet homeland
in alabama sand
i alabama cant or alabama can
i al-la-la-la-love bama

alabama set me free
meet some frends and get to see
alabama for what it is
i'm a alabama man a-seekin
alabama stock is peekin
i am alabama
encased by my ribs
i al-la-la-la-love bama



2009

No comments:

SUBMIT AWESOME POEMS!