Tuesday, July 14, 2009

CHEESE SERIES #4: "O CHEESE NOURISH ME"



"o cheese nourish me" y kevin mcentire and dade merchant

sittin in a shoppin cart
eatin on some sweaty cheese
livin on the city streets
o cheese noruish me

im the black swan of cheese
from my street bed i sees
cheese melted and freezed
so i eat what i please

o cheese noruish me

last week i couldnt smile
my face was so weak
now im leapin happy
and my limp is gone in 1 bite

this cheese is the freshest
its also stinking
i eat it in seconds
my eyes start winking
my athlete attitude
fueled by cottage cheeses
pumps my arms like a bird
max energy unleasehes

ramped up to a boost level
im doing high kicks
quick slaps and head swivels
start to feel sick
o cheese delivers



2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish not agree on it. I over warm-hearted post. Expressly the appellation attracted me to be familiar with the whole story.

SUBMIT AWESOME POEMS!