Thursday, September 17, 2009

FASHION SERIES #2: "FASHION CRAZE" SONG




song: "fashion craze" by kevin mcentire
chord progression A#, C, A#, E repeat

im in a fashion craze tryin to get out
i look in the mirror and i give a shot out
do posing out in front of the big house
prisioners see my fashions and want to get out
to.....hit the mall...and...raid the shops
buy the latest looks while runnin from the cops

in a fashion craze
wearin the latest shoes
before you see em
off in the news...oh in the news

yea

in a fashion craze
cant see my eyes
cuz of mirrored shades
and im closein' em...im just closein em

yea

make my fashions at home cuz i got no cash
i airbrush tiger stripes on the side of my pants
i airbrush dollar sines on the brim of my hats
jacket got a photo of a sport bike and its says *2 fast*
i got wirst bands so i look like lance armstrong
but they say *big catz* instead of *live strong*
i got em airbrushed so i look like tiger arm
and my t shirt got that *fashion craze* iron on

in a fashion craze

No comments:

SUBMIT AWESOME POEMS!