Wednesday, October 28, 2009

POWERS OF A GENIE



"powers of genie" by kevin mcentire and dade merchant

i need to meet a genie
to do wishes for me
i got to have a genie
pop out and see me

i was rubbin on lamps
rubbin just enough
rubbin on copper
to wish me some stuff

then he grew out the spout
and his pants looked so purple
he grabbed my shoulders
and spun me like a spin cycle

he said i get no wishes
hes givin them to my mom
her fisrt wish was for me to clean up my act
the second one was for me to be strong

so i flashed and shimmered
lookin so spotless
i started burpin soap
and i could not stop this

i grew muscles so big
i could crush a microwave
i grabed the genie by his smoke
and said he made a big mistake

he said i could have the last wish
so you know what i did
i wished the genie was cool
and that he would be my firend

now were best buds playin playstation 3
and my mom smiles happy
cuz she would have wished the same for me

now were best buds playin playstation 3
and he wins every game
with his powers of genie


2009

No comments:

SUBMIT AWESOME POEMS!