Friday, February 26, 2010

POLOTICAL SERIES #9: "THE END OF POLOTICS"






"the end of polotics" by dade merchant and kevin mcentire

now i'm lifting
out to deep space
i just won the president race
gonna go get some help from somewhere
for the unemployment
that we got here
then my eyes they start cycling
and my mind it starts vibrating
so i circle around the moon
and i decide to go back home

...theee end of polotics...

once i get back to dc
all the people double clap for me (clap clap)
but they dont like my behavior
cuz i walk on walls
and furniture
and i dont want to use computers
and i keep the rooms as dark as space
project my voice thru window panes
but i dont say anything

...only nonsense...

now you want to change up your vote
because ive become a man size moth
in charge of all parts of government
and i dont wear any garments
i just fly around the monuments
and at night i stay right by the lights
at press confrences i dont even talk
i just fly from wall to wall

...can you.....see my moth face?....
...see you.....voted for something great....


2010

No comments:

SUBMIT AWESOME POEMS!