Sunday, December 5, 2010

Crisman at Chirsmas




"crisman at chirsmas" by chrismas kevin mcentire

its a holiday dream come true
im coming home to you
dont be mad about your bike i modified
life on the road has been a hard ride

on a trip to nowhere
i sideswiped your sportbike on a wall
now im callin on santa to get me mecidine
for my hurt arm from the fall
i hit the handle first
and the tire jerked
and recked the front part up
now im riding home
and im lookin for a chirsmas miracle

i got a disguise...and a fake name of crisman
im going to sneak in our house
and get my stuff out
and get out of there like a santa
leave your busted sportbike
and take my car
and leave out of town

and my holiday wish is that i dont get caught
and you dont chase me around

No comments:

SUBMIT AWESOME POEMS!