Wednesday, October 24, 2007

LARRY MCENTIRE HAS A SLEEP DIS ORDER

remember how my borther had some kind of ultra disesase? well the doctor said it was definetely rabies but that was fixed by shots and medicine a long time ago. so we thought he had some long term side effects cuz he is always sleepy and sick but guess what folks the doctor says he is over the rabies and his problem now is a sleep dis order.

i dont remember the name is but here is what he is going thru::
1. always sleepy
2. barfing sometimes
3. sometimes he is fine
4. sleeps for days sometimes
5. cant drive sometimes
6. sometimes angry or sad
7. eyes hurt sometimes
8. dosent want to eat or go out to the town
9. headakes sometimes

they cant fix this one folks...because it is a problem with his mind. he is seeing if he can get dis ability or if he can keep driving van.


oh yah. i didnt roast my aunt bonnie because my aunt karen said it would not be a fun idea and said not to do it my mom said she didnt want me doing a rootine like that on her sister. too bad it would have been a slam. oh and rachel one of my friends from meet up wouldnt even let me post it because she said "it was not funny" and it was "about my aunt" what ever rachel...we are still friends though

No comments:

SUBMIT AWESOME POEMS!