Wednesday, April 2, 2008

BIKER GANG

yea this is one of the best poems i have ever seen and it is from my frend dade!


"Biker Gang" by Dade Merchant

bandana up on top
in your town im gonna stop
lots of engine noise
ridin thru with my boys
yeh i got a glass of booze
and ill throw the glass..when im thru

ridin down main street
breakin windows with a pole
my biker gang with leather vests
has even more in store
doing wheelies and spin outs
right in front of cops
got the senior citizen sayin
"whens this gonna stop"

tatoo on my wrist
its a picture of my fist
high speed chase we tear it up
now the police are givin up
yeh i got a glass of rum
and ill throw the glass...when its gone

yeh the chain that connects my wallet
to my belt is pretty strong
i swung it round and buzzed the sheriff
as he carried on
about leavin town and other things
im just not gonna do
i put out my smoke on his car
as soon as he was thru

sunglasses dark as nite
starein at the badest bike
beard is overgrown
and covered with old burbon
yeh i got a glass of guniess
and ill throw the glass...when i finish

No comments:

SUBMIT AWESOME POEMS!