Saturday, April 5, 2008

money mouth


money troubles again

hi every one

i just came back from the hospital and they said i have trench mouth......it has some other name but i don remember it....i am reallty down about it and my mouth is really hurtin so bad so then i read a post i put up on meet up and i feel worse. i am so sorry for my harsh time to every one there

i have been feelin bad for a while like my mouth was hurtung and more stuff like bleedin and not lookin healthy so today i saw it was really worse and i went into the hospital and they sent me to a dentist that said yep ive got it from not takin car of my teeth

so now i got to drink salt water and take some pills worst thing is that i am gonna get a bill for this mess and i dont have any money3


so LOL: i dont brush my teeth and i dont airbrush either

No comments:

SUBMIT AWESOME POEMS!