Monday, May 19, 2008

reggie this week end




so i did visit my frend reggie this week end. this is a guy i grew up with and i found out on the internet that he lives in orange so i decided to drop in on staurday. i havent seen him in 20 years or more.

first of all i got there at 7:00 in the morning saturday and he wasnt home. but his mom recognized me and was glad to see me even thou she said i should have given her a call first. she gave me a can of pepsi and she said reggie will be there soon. as you can guess i was nervous to see my old frend that i hadnt seen since i was in 5th grade. so some of his other family was there like his step dad and some brothers and sisters. so after a while i heard a car door outside slam and i looked out the window and it was him. he was older and wearing a high school type outfit like baggy jeans no shirt and a bandana. i got nervous but was still excited to see him and to have him see my poetry work. he rode up in like a 1980s ford mustang red convertable and his younger brother was driving. so i stood up to see him and he came into the kitchen where i was and i said "hi"

he looked real happy to see me but he didnt say anything. he came up slow and noticed my jacket and unzipped it. he pointed his finger at me and touched my chest then he slowly read my t-shirt. i had a las vegas t-shirt on and he read it slowly out loud and then he got really happy and said he liked it and told me to follow him. he didnt say anything and he took me to a small room behind the kitchen that is like a office area and he pointed under the desk. i saw a few cats down there and a litter box. he said "look" and was real happy for me to see what was down there. one of the cats was all white with black ears and its eyes looked white - but i couldnt tell for sure. then i saw a nother striped cat down there and a litter box. and i didnt know what to do so i said "oh! so you are in to cats now?" and he said "no...pee"

and i didnt understand that. this isnt how i remember the guy i went to school with. he was talkin all slow and heavy then he pointed out the window with a big smile and said "look"

there were some dogs in the back yard like wolfs. i just said "ok" and now it was time for me to go and i ran out of there. i dont know what happen to my frend but it was a bad time to visit.

No comments:

SUBMIT AWESOME POEMS!