Wednesday, June 27, 2007

independence day

is it only me or does the 4th of july fireworks
show make your ears ring afterwards for a long time.
im afraid that it is damaging my hearing
plus the sounds are 2lound and sudden, i feel on
edge and my blood pressure goes way up during
the show i break in to a sweat and just wish that
i wasnt there. dont get me wrong i love liberty and
that but i hate fire work.

plus my brother larry always do a show in the yard
and i feel the same way. since he is really sick
this year im afraid that he
is going to ask me to do the shoe. and i feel
anxitey and nervous. just
with the noise ones not the sparklers. last year i
was doing a sparkler in oklahoma and i started the
shrubs on fire around my apartment, we were able to put it out
with just a bucket but i learned that fireworks are
too dangerous.

update: still no job, no prospects

No comments:

SUBMIT AWESOME POEMS!