Wednesday, August 8, 2007

JUST A JOB, BOB

Look I haven't posted for a long time because i got as job!

I work at a traffic safety school for construction road workers, my previous experience came in handy and got me this job.

now for my question (my brrother told me not to post this because il look like a idiot, but here goes):

i spend most of the day lined up with three other people and our job is to announce instructions through blowhorns to people practicing out on the grounds. we all do the announcements at the same time.

my question:
since i have a blowhorn pressed up against my mouth most of the day i modified it by adding a plastic bladder so it holds water. that way i can take a drink after each announcement, and i dont have to carry a bottle. i tested it out and it works really good but i am afraid to put the battery into it because i might get electrocuted. does anyone know if you can get electrocuted from a blowhorn battery if the electricity goes into your mouth / throat if you take a drink from it?

i know it sounds stupid but i am serious. it took me forever to add the bladder and straw.

No comments:

SUBMIT AWESOME POEMS!