Tuesday, August 14, 2007

THANKS FOR BREAKING MY BLOW HORN THOM KOPPOLA, YOU CLUMSY JERK

my brother Larry mcentire had some buddies over from his work and they were playing monopoly and having a party. well i dont know how to play so i sat out and one of the guys thom koppola stepped on my blow horn - he crushed it. really bad. i has spent a long time modifying it and now it is totaled.

so i got to worm monday and told my boss and he flipped out, he got me some old groos one out of a locker and it smelled really bad (like old mold foam) and i had it next to my nose all day in the summer heet

and the worst part? my boss was like *this is strike to kevin because you already got strike one for parking in a handcapped space* which i didnt do becasue I DON'T HAVE A CAR, but someone reporrted me and now it is in my record. i told the *i take a bus to work* and they said *ok we will take it out of your recor then* so i told my boss *you know they took that first strike out because i dont have a car* and he said *i dont care your (meaning me) are on THIN ICE* i don't know what i did. i guess the countdown has started to when i get fired again.

No comments:

SUBMIT AWESOME POEMS!