Wednesday, December 26, 2007

"The Gentleman of Christmas"

this is by a guy he isnt my frend but i liek his poetry i think he is is from france


"The Gentleman of Christmas" by EVRARD NOGENT

He is the Santa Clause
and he must defend his throne
against many conniving gangs.
Kris Kringle moves to the North Pole Kingdom
to challenge him.

Kris Kringle has shown his fangs
"Your days of dominance will end Santa.
I want your power over the United States"
Kringle bludgeoned Santa Clause on the head
but his blow was unbalanced and lacked power.

Santa vacillated and debilitated but was not finished
"You shall not take a single thing from me.
Even one gift, one hair in my shop."
Using knowledge of his shop Santa
hid between workbenches and spouted out a trap.

Kris Kringle was down, Santa moved closer closer
and closer, weapon in hand, fire in the soul.
"You have come to my home and offending my trade"
And it was done. Kris Kringle was no more.
Santa was the Gentleman of Christmas.

No comments:

SUBMIT AWESOME POEMS!