Monday, December 10, 2007

the golden eye

hi folks i just saw the coolest movie in my
car on my dash dvd
i had a 4 day week end so i went up and got
a couple of dvds i got norbid,
a last action hero + kindergarden cop 2 pack

but the big good one here is a james bond 007 movie
called golden eye it was awsome. j bond is teh best
i have seen some of those movies before and they
were are so boring but this one is the best
he drives a tank thru town and crushes
it was cool seening that in my car cuz i was think
ing i could do that. i think blade was better but i like this 1 to

but i saw that the song at the start of the movie
is a good song it really shows what the movie is
all about so here are the words to the song thanks to
lyric internet search and i put in my comments

i think the song is about a guy to fight

TINA TURNER LYRICS

"Goldeneye"


See reflections on the water >> like you see the attacker comming at you in the river wild
more than darkness in the depths >>he has weapons
see him surface in every shadow >>he comes out of the water like a crock
on the wind I feel his breath >>cuz he sneak attacks you though you saw him in the lake but he is behind you

Goldeneye I found his weakness >>now your in for it noob
Goldeneye he'll do what I please >>like steel me a sweet car
Goldeneye no time for sweetness >>cuz he got to get to work
but a bitter kiss will bring him to his knees>>golden eye

You'll never know how I watched you >>
from the shadows as a child >>cuz you were doing no good and he saw you and he said he would get his revenge right there
you'll never know how it feels to be the one >>
who's left behind >>you shiould have let j bond join your groop
You'll never know the days, the nights,
the tears, the tears I've cried >>emotional
but now my time has come >>
and time, time is not on your side >>cuz i no your week ness

See home move through smoke and mirrors >>cuz you can hide right in front of them
feel his presence in the crowd >>like telapathie
other girls they gather around him >>cuz he does cool
if I had him I wouldn't let him out >>cuz f the danger

Goldeneye not lace or leather >>cuz he is tuff
Golden chains take him to the spot >>like hand cufs cuz your going arrested
goldeneye I'll show him forever >>that means dead folks
it'll take forever to see >>
what I've got >>cuz i am the best
You'll never know how I watched you >>
from the shadows as a child >>you were up to nothing good
you'll never know how it feels to be so close >>
and be denied >>in the smoke and mirrors
It's a gold and honey trap >>that will be a good bate cuz of the money

I've got for you tonight >>
Revenge it's a kiss, this time I won' >>t miss
now I've got you in my sight >> i got you spotted to fight you
With a Goldeneye, golden, goldeneye >>golden eyegolden eye
with a goldeneye, goldeneye. >>golden eye golden eye
>>golden eye






- Tina Turner Lyrics

No comments:

SUBMIT AWESOME POEMS!