Monday, April 30, 2007

JOHN KERRY UPDATE

Well, you might remember John Kerry...the cat I adopted for about an hour. I had bought a lot of junk for him (cage, food, treats, toys, litter box, collar, leash, etc...). Well, I finally hooked up a ride from my friend Dade...he gave me a lift over to the petsco. and guess what-----> They wouldn't take most of it back becasue I opened it and I didn't have a reciept.

As I was walking out of the store my friend suggested that instead of throw away all that crap I should just get another cat, then it wouldn't go to waste. I looked at them but i realized that I don't really have the money to support a cat right now...plus Larry is getting on my case for always getting hand outs from my Mom. So I used my judgement and decided against a cat right now. Plus, if I really want one they are always hanging around the park, i could just put out some fish and set a trap.

THEN IT HIT ME. I COULD SELL ALL THESE CAT SUPPLIES AND ACTUALLY EARN SOME MONEY TO PAY BACK MY MOM. So this Wednesday I am having a yard sale!!!!!!!!! All these cat supplies must go!

I will update after.

No comments:

SUBMIT AWESOME POEMS!