Tuesday, May 1, 2007

MY SOCALLED YARD SALE

i am really mad

1> i guess no one goes to yard sales in wednesday. i sat out there all morning and only one neighbor stopped by. and she didnt even buy anything. Oh, then she went back to her house and dug a TON of cat crap out of her basement...its like the same stuff i already have - then she GAVE it to me...along with a RABBIT CAGE. The stuff is slightly used and if I would have just talked to her to begin with I wouldn't have needed to buy all the cat supplies to begin with. THANKS LADY. i didn;t think she was cool though because she called the city on us when I didn't cut the grass for like two months. The city came out and mowed it for us and left a $65 dollar bill!!!! I guess she thinks we are even now. NO WAY. ;=<

2> i spent all day tuesday taking apart my bunkbed and setting it up again in my drive way to sell at the yard sale. i figured i would sell it and make a cool $150 - because i usually sleep in the recliner anyway. I took me six hours and i ended up breaking the ladder, no one even looked at it.

3> i still have all these cat supplies that i can't get rid of. i might just store them in my moms basement.

4> i have a job interview at a Jack-In-The-Box out in Montbello tomorrow so wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.

SUBMIT AWESOME POEMS!