Thursday, May 10, 2007

CALIFONRIA IS MAKING ME BROKE AS A JOKE :<

a lot has happened since my last up date.

i didn't get the job at jack-in-the-box

i didn't have time to take down the bunkbed from the yard sale and it got soaked by the neighbors sprinkler - now it is runined.

larry was feeling a lot better on tuesday so we went to the costco in Alhambra and he bought a leather calvin kline jacket and matching wallet i went with him. i didmt get anything because i dont have any money.

i had another interview at king taco over in east la and it didn't go well...larry gave me a ride over there on his motorcycle, but i didnt have a helmet so my hair was really messed up...plus my alergies were acting up from the ride so i had a runny nose, sneezes, and red eyes. the boss said they'll call me after he interviewed me for three minutes. sheesh. its cool though i dont have any way to get up there really so i probably would have been fired anyway.

No comments:

SUBMIT AWESOME POEMS!