Tuesday, May 22, 2007

LETS CELEBRATE / I HAVE NO JOB

Well, my brother Larry is worse than ever. He got really sick and had to spend Friday night in the hospital. He was driving around town, started feeling sick and pulled over and then called 911 on his cell telephone.

He was okay..which kind of sucked for me because Sunday afternoon one of the people that he works with had a graduation party for her daughter Andie. I don't know this kid but I had to get a card for her becasue larry wanted me to go to the party with him in case he got sick again.

So all his co-workers are there and he is having a great time but they aren't talking to me. Then the congraduation kid, Andie, has a bunch of her friends they ignored me too for a while. After the stupid party went on for five hours i fell asleep in the lawn chair and i woke up to those high schoolers gathered around me...they were writing on my face with a marker. They wrote "poor" on my forehead and drew a dirty image on my cheek.

I was a little stunned and I lashed out at them but missed and I realized that i didnt have shoes on. those punks pulled them off and threw them in the pool.

anyway...my brother was totally embarassed when i came into the house and all his co-workers saw my socks (with tons of holes and stains) and the image on my face. he yelled at me in front of every one and i rushed to the bathroom to clean up...well they used permemant marker so that wasn't going to happen.

we came home on the motorcycle and let me tell you..it sucks riding a motorcycle with wet shoes. and also everyone could see my face because i dont have a helmet.

-_-_-_-_ -_-_-_-_ -_-_-_-_ -_-_-_-_ -_-_-_-_ -_-_-_-_ -_-_-_-_ -_-_-_-_ -_-_-_-_

I STILL DONT HAVE A JOB
I had an interview at Wal-Mart on Monday but I canceled it because of the artwork on my face.

i will write you a poem for money...seriously, just e-mail me.

THE TWILIGHT OF LIFE
MY SOUL IN THE DARK
I HOPE FOR TECHNOLOGY
TO FREE ME FROM HERE
FREE ME TECHNOLOGY
FREE MY TROUBLED SOUL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your brother. Keep us posted! Didnt he get stung in a warehouse? Or bit by something?

Kevin McEntire said...

yah. he was bit by something a rat or a bat...seriously. he got really sick.

SUBMIT AWESOME POEMS!