Wednesday, May 16, 2007

JOB FACTS

I didn't get the Jank-n-the box job
I didn't get the Burger King job
I didn't get the King Taco job
My yard sald didn't work...not only did i not raise a single dollar. i lost TWO WHOLE DAYS of job hunting.

Friends, I need a job.
i'm a artist...poet and painter, but you cant get money doing that. especially since i sold all my airbrushing supplies for money to get my teeth worked on.

I asked my brother if he could get me a job with him driving van, but he said no.

OH yeah, now my mattress is just laying on the floor and i feel homeless...mainly because i dont pay rent to my brother who owns this duplex. and i mooch off of him even though he is sick.

just the other day he was doing motorcycle tricks on our block and i locked us out of the house. we had to break a window to get back in. thanks to me.

No comments:

SUBMIT AWESOME POEMS!