Monday, November 5, 2007

the best things

the best things that could happen to me
1> publisher clearing house 100 million dollar winer
2> win the californuia state lottery
3> find a suitcase with a ton of cash in it
4> get married
5> my brother larry mcentire to get cured of his sleeping disorder
6> a family member dies and leaves me a manchen in the hollywood hills beverly hillbillies style
7> get to meet drew carey and win a car and the showcase showdown on the price is rite
8> win a ringtone contest where i get to party with a rockstar in vegas for one nite
9> win a chance to be on elimidate or the real world --- - - - it mite help my dating life and to met girls plus then i would read the girls some of my poems and they would love it and i would get my stuf f out there on TV.. not like that BBC deadend
10> win a lifetime suppluy of something i use a lot of like ointment. or payday candy bars.
11> win a all expenses paid trip to somewhere cool like japan or korea
12> win a drawing for a tv or a sailboat. i would really like my own tv right now i live with my brother and he always wants to watch nfl weekend or wwe entertainment wrestling or basketball i hate that i want to watch csi and king of the hill
13> get a job close to home so i dont have ride the bus
14> lose about 30 pounds
15> get my own place and stop sharing this duplex with my bro
16> have someone with a cool car give it to me and say well i dont drive it and as long as you take care of it
17> get my poetry published in a book and sold at waldenbooks. actually this would be number one.

i have wrote a lot of good stuff lately its like short intese poems that are heavy weight and your mind just becomes the poem for a second here is one i just finished:

"machine in seven parts by kevin mcentire"

1. machine

2. warfair

3. the path

4. hope

5. ducks

6. toil

7. rest

No comments:

SUBMIT AWESOME POEMS!