Monday, November 12, 2007

MORE REBEL

Well a lot happened over the week end folks:

well, we had a family reunion out in long beach and wow it was to much fun a lot of people showed up witch brings me. there were a lot of little kids their of all ages new baby to teenage menace. well this witch brings me to my point...i have a cousin thet is about 12 years old, he is a cool hid, cool hair cut fashion clothes. his name is timothy. i havent seen him for like 5 years and i was glad to catch up with him so i decided to give him a gift since he lives in oklahoma and i never get to hang out with him. so i gave him a fiver and he seemed pretty happy even though his step dad says he has a job on some kind of farm and he makes more then me working for the government.

well, folks he took the money and i barely saw him after that. he probably thought i was lame since i am so old.

well i found out who he did hang out with and who he did think was so cool ---a 8 month old baby named Ethan. why was this baby so great? because he was a trouble maker...the mom wants him to be quiet and then he screams. he pulls stuff off the table. he pushes his toy into old aunt rhonda. ha ha ha rebel. so my 12 year old cousin thinks this kid is such a rebel. let me tell you something that is just a baby. he isnt being a rebel or trying to make you laugh - he is just being normAL.

I DO WAY MORE REBEL STUFF AGAINST THE SYSTEM THEN ETHAN THE BABY.

-who scratched his brothers new sport bike and caused 15hundred dollars worth of damage? me
-who told the english teacher to hit the road in highschool? me
-who got kick out of the politacal meet up for posting the facts on global worming? me

hay timothy you think its a rebel when a baby yells after his mom says be quiet? well i melted my moms window frame and now it leaks

i dont back away from a fight

so who is the real rebel timothy me...i know when i am going against the system - or that baby that dosnrt event talk

No comments:

SUBMIT AWESOME POEMS!