Monday, November 12, 2007

cool news


good news

sunday was great day for me. at the family reunion i was talk to my uncle and he say if i have a car cuz he has one he needs to get rid of. well he gave me a car it is a suzuki sidekick. it has some pretty lame grafix on the side but it is so cool to get a free car. so i got it home yesterday morning right after i got paid so i went over to best buy and hooked that car up. i got the best stereo i have ever seen.

first of all it is a cd player and its got a tv with a dvd player. thats right i can watch a dvd in the car. my brother just got a dvd player last summer and now i got one.



you push a button and the screen comes out and fips up it is the coolest. not only that i hooked up on the big speekers. BIG and a amp. it is so loud that i pulled in the driveway and i woke my brother up when he was sleeping in the house and he even has a sleep dis order. he said i am too old for this stuff but then while he was telling me i should spend my money on a rent i turned up the radio and i couldnt even here him. so then i sat out there and watched BLADE on that stereo it was co loud and cool. you will have to check it out. i show it to Dade during thanksgiving - he will freak out.

No comments:

SUBMIT AWESOME POEMS!