Friday, November 16, 2007

POEM CONTEST ENTRY

"POEM WITHIN A POEM" by Kevin Mcentire

"Best foot forward" by Kevin Mcentire

My fateher gonna visit, i am a lot like him
we share many traits like joy and temper
we are addicted speed (not the narcotics)
so we watch the racing cars go

when he visits i want my place to look real now
what should i do???........Design Remix!
how will you do it? I'll show you how!

*** "Design Remix" by Kevin Mcentire
*** Look at this carpet it looks so soiled
*** and the color is so outdated
*** I gotta call in professionals
*** to get this place created

*** paint the walls red and blue
*** recover that sofa and chair
*** this old lamp will ad some spice
*** and this plasma tv will ad some flair

*** yellow pillow pops and looks real great
*** the designer? yeah he did cool
*** a brand new carpet and end table
*** will make this placea jewel

I gotta put my best foot forward
pull this one off
so my dad won't be disgraced
that design remix really filled the bill
redesign that space!

No comments:

SUBMIT AWESOME POEMS!