Thursday, January 3, 2008

the best of 2007:

the best of 2007:
tv show: teh sopranos. only cuz my brother blue a fuze when he saw the grand finale
movie: blade
song: golden eye by tina turner
book: poems by charles kingsley
job: my job at caltrans that i have had "for a long time" working on the safety field
friend: dade merchant who got me blade movie on discount at wyoming
celebrity man: drew carry
celebrity woman: kim basenger
best chrismas gift i gaeve: a poem i write called "brothers" to my brother larry i also gave this as my secret santa gift to someone at work. we were suposed to spend 20 dollars but i work on this poem for about 30 minites and i think that is worth 20 dollars. i hope she likes it. i would post it up here but i want it to be secret for a while os the people who got it can appreciate it.

20007 chrismas gift rankings:
#1la dodgers shirt from my brother
#2la dodgers basebakk cap from my brother
#3giftcart at macdonalds from my mom
#4raindear coffee cup mug from my secret santa at work
#5a colone set topper
#6a tie from my aunt karen
#7chismas card from my meet up frend jay
#8little house on the prarie snow globe from dade <---worst
i also got myself a gift: 5 gallon popcorn tin for watching movies in my truck

i also piked up some dvds at atp some dvdsore, i dont know when ill be able to watch them cuz i work 24 hours a week.
signed, kevin

No comments:

SUBMIT AWESOME POEMS!