Thursday, January 3, 2008

so i went over to my moms house for a happy new years party and i have a problem to report on this blog.

so i went over to my moms house for a happy new years party, it was nice of her to invite me. so it wuz my mom, her sister karen, me and my friend dade. now my family is no big drinkers - but leave it to dade to bring a big bottle of goldslawger it is a booze with chunks of gold floating in each drink.

so i had some and so did everyone. dade left at about 10 oclock pm because he was going on the town and i fell asleep. well folks i woke up at about 11 oclock pm and had a really bad headake - boy i mean maxamum stringth. so i asked my mom for a asprin and bing fife, it was on. she brought me a asprin that honestly waz the size of a nickle and as thick as a dentene. it was huge like a stack of 3 nickles. so i was like i cant eat that and i think that my headake is to bad so i better eat it. then i eat it and it tastes so groos and it is so big that i barf up the goldslawger and the shake and bake pork chops and corn-peas mix that we had for dinner. oh man
so i try it again to eat the giant asprin and it was still to much my belly just popped in and out and made a loud pounding sound. like goog, goog, goog. and my mom said i need to drink milk to cool my belly down and i did .

No comments:

SUBMIT AWESOME POEMS!